Has Hurricane Dorian Impacted the Quality of Your Drinking Water?
Now through purchase an Elite Water Reverse Osmosis System for only $50/month with the first 6 Months FREE. Plus you’ll get FREE Professional Installation and local, reliable service.
Elite Water Systems can help provide a clean water solution with an extremely affordable drinking water option that creates better-than-bottled water right at your kitchen sink.
Elite Water Systems deeply cares for our comminity as we are team that lives, works, and plays right in in the coastal NC area.
We know that after a hurricane you may be seeing boil water alerts and hearing some disturbing news about water contamination.
That’s exactly why we are proactive in donating to the Red Cross to help local relief efforts as well as offering our drinking water systems at a fraction of our normal price. We encourage you to donate to the Red Cross as well – even $10 can make a big difference.
For a limited time, through
September 30, 2019 , purchase a high-quality reverse osmosis drinking water system free for the first 6 months, no installation charge, and just $50/month after the first 6 months.
Discover a virtually unlimited supply of water that tastes great and is free of up 99.9% of contaminants. Rest assured you and your family are drinking water that’s good for your body and cost effective too.
Fill Out This Form or Call Us Today at (910) 601-2289 For More Information. No Obligation, No Hassle.
With an Elite Water Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Multi-stage water filtration that reduces contaminants up to 99.9%
- Specially formulated pre and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing
- Space-saving designs
- For rental customers all maintenance and filter changes are totally free
- Local, trusted water experts taking care your water so you can be worry-free when it comes to your system
- Expert installation from experts who install water systems all the time
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants filtered out of the water.
- A final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes direct from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.