Get Big Savings On Water Softeners from Elite Water Systems!
How Do You Know if You Have Hard Water?
Hard water affects your whole home, appliances, clothes, and more. Elite Water’s technology softens water, reduces chlorine and removes sediment all in one whole home water treatment system. It’s the only system made in the USA with both softening and filtration capabilities! If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you will likely benefit from an Elite Water whole home softening system:
- Does your water taste or smell like chlorine?
- Do you have noticeable build-up or residue on your faucets or any water using appliances that is hard to remove? (By the way, the white residue on your faucets and fixtures is limescale buildup, and if you have it, it’s accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!)
- Do you tend to use a lot of soap, cleaners or shampoos?
- Do you have spots on your silverware, glasses and other dishes?
- Does your water take forever to heat up?
- Have you prematurely had to replace any water-using appliances?
- Is your skin and hair dry and dull?
- Do your whites look more like 50 shades of gray?
- Have your brights lost their luster?
This is a washing machine heating element that has been exposed to hard water.
For a limited time, you can get a FREE drinking water system with the purchase of a whole home water softener from Elite Water!
You Work Hard to Protect Your Family, Let Us Help You Protect Your Home, Appliances, Clothes & More
Let Elite Water Systems help with an affordable, all-natural water softener & refining system
Elite Water systems use proprietary technology to combine all your whole home water treatment into one. Reduce chlorine, soften water, and remove sediment in one system. Makes for simple maintenance and a lot less cost!
Softer Skin & Hair
Hard water minerals bonds with skin and hair leaving a nasty film. Kind of like that limescale on your faucet! An Elite Water softener removes hardness minerals naturally so you can stop spending money on lotions & skin care products as your body becomes free of buildup!
Clean Less, Live More
While saving up to 75% on cleaning products can be enough to pay for a water softener, what’s even more valuable is your time. Stop scrubbing, folks, there’s a better way! Hard water minerals buildup on faucets, fixtures, dishes, glassware, & stemware and leave you using chemicals to clean up the mess. An Elite Water softener saves you time & money so you can clean less and live more ❤
Extend Appliance Life
Dishwashers, washing machines, water heaters (tankless, electric, & gas), ice maker, boiler systems, & humidifiers all suffer when your water contains hardness minerals. Do them a favor (and your pocketbook) and give them soft water. Plus you can save up to 40% on energy costs related to your water-using appliances – that’s pretty awesome!
Why a Puronics® Whole Home Water Softener in Jacksonville, Wilmington, & Sneads Ferry, NC?
A Puronics® Water Softener System softens your family’s water throughout the entire home by removing the hardness minerals and sediment. It also removes the chlorine taste and odor that is prevalent in city water. An added layer of coconut shell carbon in our water refiner systems improves the odor and taste of chlorine without the need for a costly carbon filter system and subsequent filter changes
Puronics Water Softener System
Puronics® whole-house bacteriostatic water softener systems incorporate SilverShield® Protection, which is based on NASA technology. This amazing system inhibits bacterial growth within softener to keep your water healthy and clean. Our bacteriostatic water softener systems also utilize the advanced technology of the iGen®… the valve so smart it does the thinking for you to monitor your water to optimize water quality and operating efficiency.
- Clearly refreshing® water
- Creates great tasting water
- Gets rid of odor
- Water-using appliances last longer
- Dishes are cleaner
- Skin and hair are soft and silky
- Food & beverages taste better
- Save time on house cleaning
- Save money on soap, detergents and grooming products